Show up to gdgt live in LA early and you’ll have your choice of a sweet gdgt t-shirt or smartphone case just for showing up. There will also be chances to win some amazing gear like a Lenovo X120e laptop, a Sonos PLAY:3, the new E-PM1 from Olympus, a SHOWXX+ laser pico projector from MicroVision and lots more.
Windows Phone After Party
– The fun doesn’t have to end at 10:00pm. Our friends at Windows Phone are throwing an epic after party
following our event. It’s happening at the Conga Room
starting at 9:30pm and runs until midnight. You can register here
You’ll get to play with all the new Windows Phone hardware, chat it up with some key Windows Phone folks, and also enjoy some great food and drinks on the house. There will also be plenty of chances to win a new Windows Phone and other awesome prizes.
AT&T Revolve Project
– At every stop on the gdgt live 2011 Tour, AT&T has been asking folks too bring in their old cell phones so they can take a video of them as part of the Revolve Project
which showcases the evolution of mobile technology. Also, if you don’t want that phone anymore, leave it with AT&T and they will recycle it through Cell Phones for Soldiers
, a charity organization that turns old cellphones into phone cars for our troops overseas.
– Make sure to take some video at the show and visit the WeVideo table so they can show you how to upload it to the cloud. Once there, they will edit it all into one very cool crowdsourced video of the event.
– Need another reason to show up early? The first 100 people in line for gdgt live in LA will receive an iWOW 3D by SRS Labs
. It connects to your iOS device and can drastically improve your listening experience.
Logitech – The first 20 people to bring an old mouse or keyboard to the Logitech table will walk away with a brand new Logitech color mouse.
Postcards on the Run
– During the show, you’ll be able to turn your photos into real, old school postcards for free thanks to the winner of our startup table giveaway contest. Just snap a photo, write a message, and send it off to someone in your address book and they will receive an honest-to-goodness postcard in the mail. Just make sure you download the app