As you know I’m absolutly crazy about my new DASH GPS with real-time traffic data. It’s saving me at least 10-20 minutes a day, which is easily an hour a week, or a 50 hours a year. Sometimes it saves me an hour because I know not to get on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles when it’s BRICK RED.
Anyway, the fine folks at DASH gave me some extra units and I’m giving them to my friends (have to be in the USA… sorry–only works here anyway!).
I gave one to one of the members of the JasonNation yesterday.
Over the next 48 hours I’m going to give one away to whoever makes the best Mahalo page. So, how do you make a Mahalo page?
1. You create a Mahalo account:
2. You install Mahalo Share:
3. You submit *good* links to Mahalo pages. If you get one accepted link you can then edit Guide Notes on NEW pages. Links are checked within an hour of them being suggested. So, if you suggest really solid links you’ll get done quickly
4. Find a page we don’t have (not to hard) and add 20 good links and a solid 200+ word Guide Note in our style.
5. Post the URL of your page here and i will be the judge of how amazingnessly they are put together. 🙂
If you have questions go to the JasonNation chat room and ask for help.
Note: If you have something of real value and want to give it away to the JasonNation you can email me at jason at mahalo.com.
Note: this is open to anyone but fulltime (and RFTG, remote fulltime) folks @ Mahalo.
Note: if you’re not in the USA and want to participate I’ll send you a super Mahalo Pack if you win (i.e. with beach towels, mugs, and hats).