I’m keeping a list of things I want to blog about, and that people have asked me to blog about, but that I’m *not* going to blog about.
I’m holding myself to a “podcast only” rule… so, this list will get longer and longer until I pick up the microphone. Feel free to add topics you want me to discuss.
- Nick Denton using Valleywag to attack competitor John Battelle, and what really makes Nick Denton tick.
- Web 2.0 conference: Bubble or no bubble?
- Web 2.0 conference: How I look at startups: Features, Products, and Businesses.
- John Battelle’s real business plan at Federated Media (hint: it’s not an ad network).
- Business is personal: How the Steve@Microsoft and Eric@Google dynamic has evolved.
- The end of the Gillmor Gang.
- Why is Wikipedia blocking the opt-in Grease Monkey Script, and why won’t Jimbo respond?
- AOL buys Blogsmith
- The Knicks… ugh, the Knicks
- What should the name of the show be: CalacanisCast or JasonNation?
- What Mark Cuban is like as an angel investor.
- Some final thoughts on the covert (and not to mention irrelevant by design) efforts like PayPerPost.