So, I’ve been trying to drop some weight since I shot up to 197 from my “marathon weight” of 165 back in 1999. Here are the things I’ve been doing:
1. Eating yogurt with tons of flax seeds in it (crushed and whole) for breakfast every day. Some berries in there as well heard berries are good for you, plus I like how they taste.
2. Eating a big salad for lunch every day (with some chicken or beef in it, very little or no dressing).
3. Eating Chana Dal at between 2-4 every day. Chana dal is the most amazing product I get it at Bob’s Red Mill here. I cook a bunch at the start of the week and add some cheese or spices to it when I heat it up. It scores amazing on the Glycemic Index which was the subject of the south beach diet.
4. Normal dinner.
5. Take a bunch of Vitamins, including vit B.
6. Try to run/work out/play bball three days a week.
7. Very easy on the sugar which is really hard for me.
Seems to be working. I feel like I have a lot more energy and I’m starting to lose weight. Obviously this is not diet advice just one person’s diet. So, if you’re looking for a diet plan go to a doctor or nutritionist.