I knew this day would come. I’ve been tagged in by one of these blog chain letters. Amanda tagged me, so now I have to tell you five things you didn’t know about me. This is extremely hard, of course, since I’ve been blogging, podcasting, and doing interviews for such a long time–I live a very public life.
- I was in a movie a couple of years ago called Center of the World.
- Sometimes I go to the most disgusting dive of a casino (called Hollywood Park) by the Los Angeles airport and play poker alone for six hours with the dregs of humanity–and love it.
- I cried at the end of Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. A lot. I don’t know why.
- I miss working at AOL–no, really I do.
- My dream job is taking over for Charlie Rose when he retires.
OK, that was extremely uninteresting. Now I have to torture five other folks by tagging them to do this… so, I tag: Brian, Mark, CK, Ted, and the GothamGal. I’m sorry guys, but I’m picking you in part because I know you will think this is dumb and not respond. 🙂
Note: Die Jeff Pulver, die for starting this. 🙂
Note2: Best response so far goes to–of course–1938 media.